Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh my

It's been a minute since I've posted last, hasn't it.
I'm not sure if people still read this or not, since I haven't really been posting. My brain's been kind of stalled out lately. With panic attacks about taking the GED, (I signed up today, taking it next monday) being single and losing some friends. I've been going down to albuquerque every weekend for the past 2 months or so. Going to parties, passing out on joshes couch. It's basically the only thing that keeps me from going stir crazy. I'm going to stop going down unless I've been invited to things specifically. Lucky for me Aly's birthday is this weekend. And rosabelle and a few of us are going to the strip club. (Oh god lol.) But otherwise, it's just a waste of time. All I do is what I always do. Get drunk, do something stupid, wake up talk to josh about it, wait all day, wash, rinse, repeat.


There are girls. Here and there, but I still get a little shaky when I lurk her profile. I'll get over this I guess. Everyone says it takes time. I'm glad my friends care about me. I feel kind of bad these days though, I feel like I bring them down. Like I used to, back, who knows when. I'm too tired to be angry and I'm too scared to act like I have my shit together. So this is me. Totally and completely. Charming, awkward, and depressed, but fuck if I'm going to let this shit bother me forever.

1 comment:

  1. You can't bring us down when you um make us so high on life? I don't know where that was going but yeah. I'm glad things are turning around for you, you deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete