Original Post:
Dear /r9k/
I know I'm a fucking faggot for posting this, but I don't care because I'm going fucking nuts.
So I just moved to Arlington Virginia and I've met literally no one that isn't fucking retarded. So I'm wondering if there's any Arlington VAfags lurking around. Where do I go? What is there to do? This place is making me insane, please help.
Signed, Mentally collapsing awkward drunk.
Responses:
- i know a cool girl with big tits in virginia beach
- Sorry, brah. I live in Southern MD and I'm gonna be gone anyway (joining the Army).
- >I've met literally no one that isn't fucking retarded
Welcome to Virginia!
>Where do I go? What is there to do?
If you like music, there's plenty of venues around:
Jaxx Springfield - Metal shit
The Black Cat - Indie/Alternative/Electro
930 Club - Everything
Rock N Roll Hotel - Indie/Alternative
The State Theatre - Dad Rock
I live in Fairfax County and all my friends are idiots. By correlation, I am an idiot too. Hope you enjoy your stay!
- >just not give a fuck about politics
Welcome to the greater DC area, brah. All of my friends who got jobs there still drive out on the weekends to come see the rest of us because everyone and everything near DC is so shitty. If you're going to uni, you might be lucky enough to meet an actual human, but you're better off toughing it out til graduation and moving to new england.
- Most of them work government or contractor jobs, so they have to be (mostly) sober during the week. There's a lot of WOW and TF2 so we can talk and play M-F. There's a nightlife in DC, but you have to deal with the same douchebags, so they get drunk with us further south in richmond on weekends. Seriously, DC is where we went to party when we were in high school. Its a lot less cool now that we can buy alcohol on our own.
As for during the week, I had friends get into psych meds, legal highs (klonopin), religion, and one became super work-out guy. DC is one of the top 10 lonliest cities cities, and being there too long bugs you out. Take trips.
Bats Over the Pacific Ocean - Jaguar Love
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment