Friday, September 18, 2009

Dextroamphetamine



Well fuck, since no one else seems to have any input on what I was like a few months ago, here's Dan Dan's take.


Dan Dan:
everyone thinks you're still crazy as fuck
Dan Dan: or at least
Dan Dan: they definitely thought you were like literally insane and fucked up when you were on adderall
Dan Dan: and you did do some weird shit
Dan Dan: like blast rolling stones techno remixes and like burned yourself with a cigarette or something like that
Dan Dan: got like addicted to adderall
Me:
lol how did I act?
Me: like differently?
Dan Dan: you really seemed fine to me
Me: I thought I was the same
Dan Dan: although sometimes you would be more twitchy i guess?
Dan Dan: it really didn't seem that weird to me

If anyone reading this has any thoughts or statements, feel free to comment this and I'll edit it later.

Fragment One (Style Of Eye Remix) - Kenneth Bager

No comments:

Post a Comment