I wasn't allowed to gasp because it sounded like a cliché, I wasn't allowed to say I love you... because it sounded like a cliché. How do you climax without it sounding like a cliche?

It doesn't bother me too much that one of my favorite movies is virtually unheard of.
I've attempted to get other people to watch it, and I'm not positive anyone that I've referred it to has actually seen it.
I watch this movie probably once or twice a year when I remember it.
It's hard to describe it, and even harder to describe why I like it.
If you liked the film Snatch's soundtrack keep in mind that it basically stole every song from this movie.
If you'd like to understand me better I suggest watching this.

yeah this movie could be like about my life too. it's so strange. choose this: P"for prostitue or E" for escort...
ReplyDeletei like your blog!
greetings